Astrology Highlights October 2021 – 6 Planets, Pallas and Chiron in Retrograde
Retrograde Party Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
The month of October 2021 starts with six planets and two asteroids in retrograde. During the month four of the planets station (or stop) before they start their direct movement.
You will feel a shift in energy and forward momentum as Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, and Mercury station direct.
The Best Way to Use Retrogrades to Improve Your Life
The theme of any retrograde is to turn inward. It is the best time to slow down and take notice of what is happening in your life.
During a retrograde think of the words that begin with “re”: rest, rethink, readjust, refocus, reset, reclaim, and reintegrate.
Use this time to:
· Reflect inwardly.
· Reconcile your outward actions with what you are feeling inside.
· Gain revolutionary insights.
· Reclaim and reinvigorate yourself.
Each retrograde planet’s energy highlights a different area for us to focus on.
Use this time to be honest with yourself about what is working in your life and what is not.
Planets and Asteroids that are Currently in Retrograde and Where They Will Help Us Grow
Here are the planets and asteroids that are in retrograde in the beginning of October 2021.
Pluto in Capricorn Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Pluto Retrograde in Capricorn April 27, 2021, to October 6, 2021
Pluto represents transformation and rebirth, the need to let go of the old through pain.
The energy spurs us to delve into the core of our experience on this earth.
It is a breaking down to break through.
Pluto is where the potential for deep, lasting change lies.
Because Pluto is in the sign of Capricorn the themes for you to focus on are as follows:
Pluto Retrograde Theme:
· Opportunity for self-transformation.
· Let go and trust.
· Transform negative thinking and self-destructive behavior.
· Reflect on how you may be giving your power away.
Bathing in the Aquarian Waters Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Saturn Retrograde in Aquarius May 23, 2021, to October 10, 2021
Saturn is the planet of karma, hurdles, and limitations. It is associated with contraction and effort.
It represents our need for social approval, but also the need to rely on ourselves for safety and security through hard work and achievement.
Saturn gives us the urge to defend our integrity and beliefs.
It is about discipline and having to learn things in a difficult way.
Because Saturn is in the sign of Aquarius the themes for you to focus on are as follows:
Saturn Retrograde Theme:
· Analyze and rethink your beliefs.
· Revisit your vision of the future and see if those beliefs support it.
· Look at the framework of your life and see if it supports your desires.
· Let go of structures and beliefs that no longer serve you.
· Recommit to your goals and to working towards achieving them.
Jupiter in Pisces Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Jupiter Retrograde in Pisces June 20, 2021, to October 18, 2021
Jupiter is expansive. It represents our talent and potential for growth. It is associated with positive expression and philosophy.
Jupiter, Neptune, and Pallas are all in retrograde in Pisces.
Because Jupiter is in the sign of Pisces the themes for you to focus on are as follows:
Jupiter Retrograde Theme:
· Inner growth, calm and spiritual journeying.
· Learning new things that support your personal growth.
· Be realistic with yourself.
· Revisit your vision of the future to see if it is still what you want.
· Modify that vision if you need to.
· Use this time to create the future vision for your business.
· Once the retrograde ends make that vision a reality.
Staying in Balance Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Mercury Retrograde in Libra September 27, 2021, to October 18, 2021
In my last blog post Mercury Retrograde September 27, 2021 (sacredsoulventures.life) I went into detail about the themes of this retrograde.
In 2021 all three Mercury retrogrades have been in air signs.
Its first retrograde of 2021 was in the fixed air sign of Aquarius from January 30th to February 20th. The energy of fixed signs is stability, order and building on current structures.
The second was in the mutable air sign of Gemini from May 29th to June 27th. Mutable signs represent change and the ability to be adaptable.
Libra is a cardinal air sign. Cardinal signs are action oriented and initiate movement of energy in a definite direction.
Mercury Retrograde Themes:
· Look for common themes that have come up during the Mercury retrogrades in 2021.
· Move from building on old ideas to embracing new ones.
· Look at the places in your life that need balance such as relationships, work, leisure, and between
your heart and your mind.
· Identify ways that you can achieve that balance.
· Create a plan to put your ideas into action.
Pallas in Pisces Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Pallas Retrograde in Pisces July 14, 2021, to November 8, 2021
Pallas is an asteroid that is located in the asteroid belt that is between Mars and Jupiter.
The Pallas archetype is that of the warrior queen. She represents wisdom, courage, strategy, skill, warfare, negotiation and the relationship between the father and daughter.
At its lower expression it represents manipulation or where you are giving your power away to others.
Pallas is also in Pisces. The retrograde themes will have an emotional intensity to them.
Pallas Retrograde Theme:
· Communication in our relationships may be unclear.
· Establish clear and defined boundaries.
· Make choices from a place of integrity, love, and security.
· Stand in your personal power.
· Approach your life in the most creative and honest way possible.
Plenty O' Fish in the Sky Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Neptune Retrograde in Pisces June 25, 2021, to December 1, 2021
Neptune represents spirituality, our beliefs, creativity, imagination, and illusions. At its lower vibration it represents lack of clarity, cloudiness, deception.
Neptune rules Pisces and their energy is similar. When you tune into your patterns, behaviors, and subconscious thoughts during this time, intense feelings may come up that you want to avoid.
Neptune Retrograde Theme:
· Reflect inwardly.
· Spiritual journeying.
· Be willing to embrace what comes up.
· Sit in intense emotions instead of pushing them aside.
· Gain clarity with no illusions.
· Clearing of the fog.
· When the transit ends, you can see clearly what to do next.
Chiron in Aries Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Chiron Retrograde in Aries July 15, 2021, to December 19, 2021
Chiron, the “wounded healer,” is an asteroid. Named after the Centaur of Greek mythology, it orbits between Saturn and Uranus.
In your natal chart, it points to where you carry pain throughout your life. It is pain that never completely heals. It can bring us into deep compassion and empathy for ourselves and others.
When Chiron is in retrograde, you turn inward to heal those wounds rather than use opportunities that are outside of yourself.
Because Chiron is in the sign of Aries the themes for you to focus on are as follows:
Chiron Retrograde Theme:
· Reflect inwardly for healing.
· Write down your dreams.
· Allow your subconscious to lead you to deeper healing.
· Be patient in your healing journey.
· Honor the process of deep healing.
· Cut things and people out of your life that no longer serve you.
Uranus Fall in Taurus Artist: Susan A. Beauregard Copyright 2021
Uranus Retrograde in Taurus August 19, 2021, to January 18, 2022
Uranus rules individualistic freedom, eccentricity, drastic changes, technology, and modern life.
It represents the urge for originality, independence from tradition and being different. The need is for excitement, change and freedom of expression with no limitations.
Uranus is in its fall in Taurus. Taurus is dependable, patient, gentle and methodical. Its energy weakens the rebellious and individualistic nature of Uranus.
Uranus Retrograde Themes:
· Reflect inwardly.
· Identify where to make changes in your life.
· Break through what is holding you back from living in joy.
· Shake things up and be more spontaneous.
· Balance your responsibilities and your desire for change and freedom.
· Be patient with yourself.
Summing Up the Retrograde Energy
Each planet and asteroid’s retrograde cycle bring a different opportunity for healing so that you can bring joy and purpose to your life.
Take the time now to get clear on what serves your highest good. Step into your personal power with integrity and authenticity. When the planets start moving direct, you will feel the energy propel you forward.
About the Author:
Susan A. Beauregard is a Certified Holistic Coach, Astrologer and Reiki Master Teacher. She offers a unique blend of astrology and coaching that informs and empowers her clients to make decisions so that they can move forward in their lives with joy and purpose. She is also available for Natal, Transit and Progressed chart readings and reiki healing sessions.
Follow Susan and Sacred Soul Ventures on:
Facebook: @Sacred Soul Ventures, LLC
Experience the Power of Cosmic Catalyst Coaching!
If you want to experience the power of Cosmic Catalyst Coaching, click the "Book Now" button below for a free Catalyst Call.
Coaching plus the astrology of your natal chart and transits are a powerful, transformative experience!
To Subscribe to the AstroVibe Blog, click on the link below and scroll down to "Join Our Mailing List"